Tuesday 22 April 2008

Another one bites the dust

Well church yeaterday was good. I arrived just after sarament as blackwidow slept in and had nothing to wear and therefore tok a while to sort out!
Church was good. The lessons on king benjamin and the priesthood also were both good. After that I had a nice quit afternoon. I spent several hours on the phone to people and then atge. In the evening I had a meeting in lichfield but had to collect 2 friends from leicestter making it a nice U hour drive there and another 2 hours back! We did pass MIRA thou which is cool! Yesterday I spent working on my uni project. Another cuple of sections bit the dust so now im nearly finished which is great and as a bonus my lecturer says it looks good too :) overall a good weekend. Now I have work tonight which is a litle boring but at least I can the look foreward to institute tomorrow night!

No comments: